These cookies are so easy a child can (& HAS) made them (many times actually..) It’s one of my Nana’s “something outta nothing” recipies and I believe it’s the easiest cookie recipie you’ll ever find. You wont need a mixer or even flour for these delicious and perfect peanut butter cookies.
Nana’s Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- * 1 cup Sugar White, granulated
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° **(Make sure the rack is in the center)
- In a big bowl, stir the sugar and peanut butter together until combined.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat egg and vanilla together with a fork.
- Using a spatula or spoon, mix the egg/vanilla with the peanut butter/sugar (for a minute or two) until you get a lovely smooth dough.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet (about 2-3 inches apart).
- Use a fork to press a "+" into the dough ball to flatten it and create the classic # peanut butter cookie look.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
*if you like crisper cookies, you can add 2 minutes, but check each minute to be sure the bottoms don't burn.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then enjoy!